General Boston Discussion

Very Rifleman take you had there
Your comment doesn't really make sense as a response to that fact.
I think his/her comment did. It was actually your comments that were a few degrees off from what we were taking about.

Don't let this harsh on anybody's unhinged ideological bleating, but MassHighway's on it. . .

1715291535500.png

Don't let this harsh on anybody's unhinged ideological bleating, but MassHighway's on it. . .

View attachment 50372

Thank God. I do commute via the stretch DZ’s talking about and will attest that the 3rd-from-the-right lane is bad to the point I’m surprised my 2006 Toyota doesn’t fall apart as I drive over it.

If the work was supposed to start in summer ‘23, do you know what might be holding it up?

Massachusetts is a place the rich want to live and invest.

But furthermore, who cares either way? Why have you spent the last 15 years lurking this site just to crap all over this place?

I think people are just that agitated over housing prices these days.

View attachment 50372

Am I supposed to be impressed that, as per your screenshot, paving is 2% complete since Summer 2023? It's been unacceptably torn to shreds for well over a year. I'm sorry, since when do only "ideologues" complain when basic services are not met?

The people that would be meaningfully contributing a substantial amount of revenue to the state though this tax do not care about pavement quality.

The people that would be meaningfully contributing a substantial amount of revenue to the state though this tax do not care about pavement quality.

It never mattered that they cared. It mattered that their taxes paid for the roads. Where is this money now that we can no longer keep up with basic maintenance? Anybody who isn't rich and has to drive down this road is going to care. It's Route 93 inside of the 128 belt. There's a lot of people who need to use this road.

Back